- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups fresh, unpasteurized orange juice
- 3 Tbsp NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Syrup
- 2 Tbsps + 2 tsp grass-fed gelatin, we love Vital Proteins
- ½ cup cold filtered water
- Place your cranberries, OJ, and stevia into a food processor or high-speed blender like a VitaMix until completely smooth
- Transfer your mixed liquid to a pot and bring to a boil
- Once at a boil, turn down the heat and bring mixture to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove from the heat and set aside
- In the meantime, combine your gelatin in your cold water, mix and let sit for one minute.
- Add the gelatin mixture to your warm cranberry mixture and stir until dissolved
- Pour your mixture in a mold and refrigerator for at least four hours or until it’s in a jello consistency.