My Soul Wellness Glow Smoothie is my secret weapon to weight loss, clear skin and slow aging. It helps to regulate hormones, provides you muscles, cells, and brain with nourishment, and keeps you full for hours. I told you, AMAZING!
I get my virtual one-on-one clients on this recipe as soon as we start working together and BIG shifts begin to happen!
My meal delivery clients are obsessed, and I’m obsessed!
Many of you guys have been messaging me for the recipe so here it is!
(If you’re traveling, you’ll omit a few things – notes below)
Soul Wellness Glow Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (or water – I like 1/2 water & 1/2 unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 serving vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- Primal Kitchen’s Primal Fuel & Collagen Fuel, and Philosophie Superfoods are the cleanest and my favorite
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil and/or coconut mana (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp ground flax seed
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- Blend & enjoy!
- I like to add cacao nibs and hemp seeds at the end to encourage chewing and it give it a crunch!
- Bonus *add your favorite superfoods like astragalus root powder, cacao, reishi etc.
Note: Feel free to add more liquid if the smoothie is too thick!
If you’re traveling…
Make yourself baggies of the dry ingredients only. Omit the spinach and avo.
Be sure to get some green in there so either add Philosophie Green Dream powder, or use chlorella &/or spirulina powder in there.
If you’re bringing a mini blender or have access to one, pick up some avocado at your destination, otherwise bring a shaker bottle and do it the OG way.
-Bring some individual packs of coconut mana or oil with you to add to blender or eat with the smoothie — the fat in there makes all the difference to the way the whole smoothie affects your body!
Be sure to eat your smoothie with a spoon and chew! Digestion starts in the mouth!
Let me know you’re thoughts and how it works for you! So happy to be sharing this with you all! xx