I swear by probiotics. They have contributed a great deal to my current state-of-health by healing my gut.
From chronic yeast infections, illnesses, and brain fog, I have brought myself back to health through self-care, a nutrient-dense diet, and gut-friendly foods. I have not taken an antibiotic or had any serious illness’ in almost three years. I owe this to the health of my gut.
More and more studies are emerging showing the incredible benefits of gut health. Here they are!
- Over two-thirds of your immune system resides inside your gut
- Probiotics help reduce inflammation in the gut that may be linked to acne.
- 95 percent of the body’s serotonin is found in the bowels
- There’s evidence of a correlation between healthy babies/children and a healthy gut in mom.
- Mom’s are able to pass along their good gut bacteria to their child through the birth canal, and through breast feeding resulting in a higher immune system from baby to adult.
- Studies show that children with autism do extremely well (pre-verbal to verbal) from doses of probiotics combined with a gluten-free and dairy free-diet.
- Fecal (yes fecal) transplants from normal weight individuals to overweight individuals resulted in the overweight person losing weight. Suggesting a correlation of a normal weight individual and a healthy gut.
One of the first things a new client and I tackle is the condition of their gut. And Coconut Cult is one of my favorite go-to’s.
Boasting 400 billion probiotics per two tablespoons this product is the definition of high vibe! Made in small batches with the utmost care in California, Coconut Cult has named themselves accordingly.
A little Coconut Cult goes a long way. In fact, too much much might give you a stomach ache/send you running to the bathroom!
The Coconut Cult // Using Elemental Wizdom’s extremely high quality, “Super Human Probiotics” in their yogurt, this stuff is no joke. Quality is not something you want to mess with when dealing with living fermented foods.
Serving Size // 2 tbsp
Ingredients // Organic coconuts, Probiotics | strains of L. Sporogenes, Subtilis, Peddiococcus, S. Boulardii; Specially selected human strains of L. Acidophilus, L. Salivarius, L. Brevis, L. Casei Subspecies Casei, L. Fermentum, L. Gasseri, L. Helveticus, L. Plantarum, L. Reuteri, L. Casei Subspecies Rhamnosus, S. Thermophilus, E. Faecium, B. Longum, B. Bifidum, and B. Infantis.
Currently available in stores in California and Sedona, Phoenix, and Scottsdale. Or order online here
Take care of yourself with nutrient-dense foods, drink water, sleep enough, limit your sugar intake, and fill your tummy up with probiotics. It’s a formula for a good life.
If you’re looking to elevate your self-care through diet and lifestyle changes go ahead and book a service with me here.
What is your experience with probiotics? Sound off in the comments!
Share this piece with anyone who it might serve using the links below!